Practice Re Open
We are delighted to welcome you back to the practice in the new post Covid-19 era. Your journey will be slightly different from before and I would like to inform you about the changes. Our aim is to make your journey safe and relatively easy . Please take a few minutes to complete the forms online before you attend your appointment. You can find the link on the separate email reminder that was sent to you.
- Please try to arrive on time for your appointment as we would like to minimize the number of people in communal areas.
- We prefer if you can arrive unaccompanied and to leave non-essential items at home or in the car. Essential belongings will be placed in a box and left in the reception area.
- Try to be hydrated and visit the bathroom prior to your dental appointment.
- Payment will ideally be taken at the beginning of the appointment as aerosol loads will be at the lowest.
- Upon arrival we will have a thermal temperature check and if the temperature is 37.8 degrees or higher, we would need to cancel the appointment and ask you to self-isolate for at least 7 days.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided, the shoe covers and the fluid resistant surgical mask. We will also give you a plastic bag to store your mask during the treatment.
- When you are in the surgery, we will ask you to remove your face mask and rinse and gargle for 1 minute with a mouthwash; Peroxyl (1,5% Hydrogen Peroxide).
- We will also ask you to wash your hands with soap and water.
- During your appointment we would ask you to use a tissue if you need to cough or sneeze and we will dispose it straight away.
- You may see us cleaning down the practice while you are here, we do this routinely throughout the day to keep our patients and ourselves safe.
- Please do forgive us for nor engaging in too much small talk. We will be wearing more PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) that you are used to seeing us wearing. It is still us underneath!
- After your treatment is completed please use the hand sanitizer and wear your face mask again. Remove your shoe covers after you leave the treatment room. You can now collect your items from reception. If you request another appointment, we will book that on the follow up call after your visit.
- Please use the hand sanitizer again before leaving the surgery.