Dr. Dhanani, Dr Patel and the Bell Yard dental team know how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile. We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of.
At the end of this post please feel free to download your Free Teeth Whitening Guide.
Imagine how you could feel with WHITER TEETH?
- More Confident
- Better Dating Life
- Great First Impression
- Look More Youthful
- Camera Ready
- Improved Oral Health
- Improved Job Prospects
- Release Natural Endorphins (the happy feeling!)
White Teeth for Life is an exciting new programme we are offering to both new and existing patients! We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life!
Here’s how it works:
- First we would like to see you for an initial exam, x-rays and hygiene visit to get your teeth clean and healthy.
- You will then get a great discount on your initial whitening procedure; for a one-time enrollment fee of only £300 (£200 savings) when you join our Denplan maintenance plan (£21 per month) – not only will the teeth stay white – they will also stay healthy.
- If you have already had whitening done in our practice and already have whitening trays, you will automatically be enrolled in our exciting new White Teeth for Life programme after you join our Denplan maintenance plan.
- If you have not already had whitening done in our practice and you would like to join our White Teeth for Life programme you can enroll for the one-time enrollment fee of £300.
The Whitening Process:
- We will provide you with custom fitted professional whitening trays and 2 whitening syringes. Then as you come in for your regular dental cleanings and checkups (both twice a year), on the maintenance plan (£21 per month), you will receive a whitening syringe at no cost to you!
|2 x Routine Examination||£80||Included|
|Xray (2 per year)||£20||Included|
|2x Hygiene Appointment||£110||Included|
|Initial Teeth Whitening||£500||£300|
|Annual whitening syringe||£50||Included|
|Accident & Emergency Worldwide Cover||N/A||Included|
Our maintenance plan – Denplan Essentials is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start. This plan covers you for your regular check-ups and hygienist visits, as well as including worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance)
What are the benefits of the plan?
- All your preventive dental care is included
- Payment by convenient Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- Appointment times to suit you whenever possible
- 5% Discount on any treatment fees
- Priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
- Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- Worldwide Supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance
We would like to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life!
Please call our practice on 02078311002 before your next appointment to let us know if you are interested in our White Teeth for Life programme.
To be eligible for our White Teeth for Life you need to meet the following requirements:
- New Patients must complete initial check up and hygiene cleaning and any necessary treatment to be dentally fit
- Once on the plan you must keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning and checkup visits. Your long-term oral health is as important to us as it is to you.
- Our patients have found that regular checkups greatly reduce dental pain and the cost of dental services. This is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus to our patients who are committed to their oral health.
- Provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or change your appointment and the appointment must be rescheduled within the next 4 weeks. In order to provide exceptional services like White Teeth for Life to all our patients, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advance notice for all schedule changes.
- Must keep your mouth healthy. Must maintain minimum continued dental care as stated by the dentists and hygienists of Bell Yard Dental Practice.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
- Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced at a cost to the patient.
- Should any of the rules fail to be met, you may be disqualified from the program and provided the opportunity to re-enroll for a £30 re-activation fee following the payments of any fees.